Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Going on..

So I've finally learned to stop trying to use certain programs on my keyboard to type anything on here usually ends in horrible freezing and losing the post.
So I have almost one month until I move out to LA..I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. Still have so much to finish out here.
I think the worsr part is I'm currently super lonely which isn't helping my thought process of moving to somewhere that I know not a soul. This is the longest I've been single in my life. Not to sound horribly egotistical but I'm use to having at least one person want me..never no one. I still find myself just sitting here wondering what's wrong with me all of a sudden..
I'm not supposed to buy anything even plan on quitting smoking to save up..I have no idea how long it takes to get a job out there, here in PA its next to impossible.
Still have to finish applicatoons for special effects schools (makeup), with any luck I can get in and start a career that's enjoyable.I may have learned a lot where I am but its a not omg amazing and that's all I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment