Thursday, April 18, 2013

still dreaming

Well its april now...half way threw...still have to start moving out of my house..save more money and really take a look at what I'm doing. Ill make this clear..I'm going its just a matter of how..
I've been doing as much as I can..of everything just bevause I don't really know what's going to happen...not even an idea..talking to my friend at the store today has me thinking of looking into the sandiego instead of La...I only know her from the bus and a local store but I think what she's saying is worth looking into.
I've been shopping..not much..but enough to keep myself happy.
At my job longer now...figured I could use a few more paychecks before I leave..
I think I have a tooth growing in..its killing me. But that's really all the New..
After the work meeting I went to tacobell asked for extra sauce and this is what I got..

185+ sauces..I had already given a friend two handfuls.

Wore maleup the other day..getting back into the swing of things




Then i bought some snacks ^_^


But thats really life at the moment
....
.......

My dreams have been a lot more vivid.
I see you a lot...
I know its just a dream though...



No comments:

Post a Comment